Briefing will become so much easier with the Digital First Suite (DFS). You can edit briefs and other materials through a web browser on any departmental Windows or iOS device. The suite design is user friendly, so it doesn’t need much training and has changeable features to suit your needs.
The suite can send you email notifications when there’s updates from a co-author during live reporting, a comment or new workflow. It supports Microsoft Office, videos, PDFs, interactive timelines and graphs.
The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet already uses the suite for:
- Tracking invitations
- Travel and event briefs
- Policy announcement coordination
- Parliamentary processes (Senate Estimates, Questions on Notice, Question Time Briefs)
- Tracking Freedom of Information requests
- PM&C portfolio minister’s speeches
- Executive reporting, board papers and day book solutions
- Decision making on policy briefs
- Central agency collaboration
- Incoming government briefs
- Election commitment tracking.